Subscribe to Route Norte
Route (strategic plan) = Destination (objective) + Path (process)
Our strategic plans are called “routes,” which we liken to directions. Like good driving directions, our routes clearly define the destination and the critical path. Defining the destination is important because it frames the problem. It gives us a target to hit and it allows you to objectively appraise our service. Designing the critical path is the crux of our service. We leverage business inteligence to help you make operational decisions -leading you step by step to your destination.
Business Intelligence (BI) prodives small businesses with tools to standardize data, reduce cost, and identify new opportunities. BI envolves the following processes:
1. Information Technology (IT) How does your business gather information?
2. Data Mining Examine the data collected in an effort to improve decision making.
3. Forecasting What are the expected outcomes for the prospective decisions?
4. Workflow Analysis Identify waste in the business process (Continuous Improvement)
5. Decision Making & Execution How does your business tactfully execute the strategy?
Knowledge is power. We can help your business make intelligent business decisions that are based on meaningful data. Call 215-432-0107 now for a free consultation.